Pesticide Applicator Training and Recertification
- Local Private Pesticide Applicator Recertification Offerings: To be determined. Typically offered in the Northern Shenandoah Valley annually during the months of November and December.
- Local Commercial Pesticide Applicator Recertification Offerings: To be determined. Typically offered in the Northern Shenandoah Valley annually each January.
- 2023 Shenandoah Valley Commercial Pesticide Recertification Course
- January 10, 2023, 9:00am - 4:30pm (Snow date: January 12)
- West Oaks Farm Market, 4305 Middle Road, Winchester, VA 22603
- For additional details, review the 2023 Northern Shenandoah Valley Commercial Pesticide Applicator Recertification brochure.
- $65 Early registration fee (by 5:00pm Dec. 20) - $85 Late registration fee (Dec. 21-30)
- To register by check, complete one registration form for each person, and follow instructions for sending in payment.
To register online using a credit card, click here.
- Pesticide Applicator Certification Preparation Course:
- Local Training for New Applicators: To be determined. A CORE training and testing for private applicators, registered technician applicators, and commercial applicators is offered in the Northern Shenandoah Valley annually in either February or March. This training and testing do not typically provide commercial applicators with a needed category training and test; that must be done elsewhere.
- Link to the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Office of Pesticide Services (VDACS OPS) website and full listing of resources: https://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/pesticide-applicator-training.shtml