Unit Administrative Assistant
Marsha has been working as an Administrative Assistant for Virginia Cooperative Extension since 1979. She enjoys meeting the public and the variety of work that she encounters each day.
- 1991 - Associates in Applied Science: Lord Fairfax Community College - Management
- 1989 - Career Studies Certificate: Lord Fairfax Community College - General Business
- 2011 - Present: Unit Administrative Assistant, Virginia Cooperative Extension - Frederick County
- 1979 - 2011: Unit Administrative Assistant, Virginia Cooperative Extension - Clarke County Office
- 1976 - 1979: Teller and Loan Department Payment Processor, Bank of Clarke County
Awards and Recognition:
- 2014 - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Dean's Award (Employee of the Year Award)
- 2013 - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences "Employee of the Month Award"
- 2013 - Epsilon Sigma Phi "Meritorious Support Staff Award"
- 2007 - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences "Employee of the Month Award"
- 2000 - Virginia Honorary 4-H All Star Award
- 1999 - President's Award for Excellence Nominee
- (540) 665-5699